Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday, Aug 29 - WOA 1, 2020

Morning coffee -- early Saturday morning of WOA #1

These 2 rockstars ... please note Owens autographed dish gloves ....

I took the macrame class ....

Sent out a hike to the mountain ...

Meanwhile, down on the main field ....

She asked me to go, so I did .... super scared and a ton of water went up my nose ...

Bubbles with Lisa ...

4:30 was time for prayer with Nancy and her friends .... it was beautiful ...

It was a hard weekend ... coming to terms with her illness that has no more options available ...

And back in the kitchen, it was time for dinner and armpit hair ...

I downplayed a ride up a mountain to blow bubbles so that it would only be Nancy and her friends ...

It worked, nobody else wanted to go ;-)  We had a beautiful time ...















Zuchinni winner from Blaster Ball ... Shannon has gotten pretty creative at how to get rid of her zuchinni's...