Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Winery afternoon with Mary

Slept on the wrong pillow last night and totally threw out my neck so my work day was spent in bed (still productive but from bed) .... by end of the work day, my neck loosened up enough to head to Duncan to meet Mary for a short visit.   It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other in person and we had a lot of catch up on!  We picked up food at Thrifties and headed to Averill Winery with our picnic and did a really nice tasting   I loved it so much with Laura last week so I brought Mary back!!
I wish she lived closer ... she’s my work wife and it’s often like we share the same brain. We call each other ‘other brain’ sometimes lol

This is also Mary in her most happiest place - wine in each hand!!

I made a Bangkok coconut curry rice noodle bowl tonight with Elliot.  The silly recipe told us to soak the rice noodles but it wasn’t enough!  So the noodles were a bit tough but I’ll make it again!! Elliot was a great help! And he and I had a great dinner together.