Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Fun!!

After we picked up Elliot from preschool, we headed over to see Nicole and the girls.......its one of our favorite places! Today on the agenda was to make a chocolate silk pie {for her to bring for supper at another friends}, and playdoh!!  Nicole is a really special friend who always makes me feel welcome and she makes me laugh...alot.  I love going to her house.....its definatly a highlight of the day!




I wish I didn't live so far away from everyone.....i love that Nic isn't TOO far from town, it doesn't feel like a long drive anyways.  But I haven't seen Elizabeth in over a week, she feels like a further drive{as i am sure I do too!!}....but I sure miss her, I will need to make the drive out to her early next week.....so look out Miss!! I will be coming for you soon!!!