Thursday, March 03, 2011

Life and Laundry.....

Its been the typical 'lets get through winter' kind of grind these days.

The elusive pink eye made its appearance again on my little guy last night, just as we thought we were out of the woods...he showed up at my bedside at 2am with both eyes glued closed, barely able to see me.....I think he made his way down the hall way by feel and smell??
Still in high spirits, he looks worse than he acts...... 
 See what I mean?
 He is currently happy in the bath as I sit here and type in my warm bed.....its not a bad gig, really.  Lots of rest, nowhere we have to be.....however, tommorow night is Camp Night down in the Victoria, and so much planning has gone into it, I would love to see it....but my gut says we will probably be staying close to home.

On another note, aside from sickness, there is laundry......oh, the laundry...pink eye--you suck.