Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Plan for the day.....

Aside from the fact that I am awaiting the itchy reaction from eating some fresh mango this morning, I think its going to be a good day!!

Boys let me sleep in AND no night wakings last night = SUPER happy mom this morning!!

Heading out to meet a new friend this morning....we met in the parking lot at the preschool, turns out her daughter is in preschool with elliot and her son is in isaacs class at school.....we should probably become friends, right?

After that, we will head to see Tanya at the chiro's to get Isaacs neck checked out - he has taken a liking to cracking it -- so i want to get a baseline on him in case it becomes something to be concerned about.

Then it will be off to Nics house for the afternoon......

There is a group here until tommorow, so all meals are provided.....nothing better than THAT!!  Kelly made creme brulee for dessert last night...which was very un-camp-like, but great.

Its going to be a good day.......I hope you have a good day to dear reader....xoxo