Friday, March 25, 2011

Morning at Ikea!

 It was a beautiful morning in Vancouver with a gorgeous view at breakfast.
I had breakfast at the Pan Pacific with my old friend Yogi.  I met him when i was 17 as a camper and he became my friend.  Here we are almost 20 years later, having breakfast like old friends as though no time has passed.  It was a really special morning.

It was then off to Ikea to pick up the bookshelf that Nicole had been dreaming about for ages; we didn't really buy anything for ourselves, but the kids got to play for an hour at the Ikea playplace for an hour so chris and i could walk around on our own - it was lovely!!
We brought them their bookcase and they gave us dinner....good trade!!
 Here is Isaac, dreaming of holidays and catching a few rays!!
We did have plans to head down to see Susan, or perhaps head East to kelowna.....but when it came down to even getting ready to go to Vancouver...chris and i looked at eachtother wednesday morning and were just SO tired!!  I don't think we would have even gone to vancouver if we didn't have friends planning on us arriving.  I am so glad we went, and i feel blessed and thankful to be reminded that we have super nice friends.....but heading home on the 3pm boat was wonderful......nice to go away, awesome to come home!!