Friday, March 04, 2011

On our Own.......

Camp Night!!  The BIG night that Chris has been working like crazy getting ready for, dreaming of, staying up late for.......its all come down to tonight.

Isaac, that lucky little soul, is getting picked up by Kelly {who is the one transporting all the yummy treats down to the event....being stored RIGHT beside Isaac....for an hour drive down....you do the math! ;-)}.  She is bringing him down to participate in the fun since Elliot and I are recouping here at home.

We have had a super nice, relaxing day.  Elliot helped me tidy the house, he vacummed, put the cutlery away, helped make a few beds with fresh sheets (a daily occurance around here lately, hello pink eye, I know you are still skulking around here somewhere!).

I had a small nap while he watched treehouse, he had a bubble bath while i read...and we just got back from a walk;
 Such a happy little guy......
 Even while sick.......
 Sigh......

 One would think it was December with all this snow, except its quite warm out.