Monday, June 10, 2013

Snapshot of right now.....

Worked hard this morning and finished all the 'tasks' (aka corrections) on my task list in upside for my contracts. Answered emails, returned calls, wrote up a few critical incidents, put together another funding request for someone who needs a little more support right now, and left work at 1.

1:15, hands were done to perfection from a woman who has magical abilities (you would know this to be true if you have ever seen my fingers during certain stressful times!!).....i love that my girlfriend has a spa....

2:48, picked up kids from school, headed home to see this girl; oh look at our tans....we shall be there again soon...very soon.  We laugh all the time.....its nice to have her here, i wish i didn't have to work!!  Jeff brought his school group up, so she came along with the kids!!
Kids played outside til dinner......kids started dinner while I buzzed down on my quad to get hubby for dinner...he had just finished staining this: the new Atom Ball court.....kids LOVE it!
Now my boys are down with the guest group playing the night game, Chris just made an orange juilius with our juicer as he is feeling a little cold may be coming on...so he thinks a litre of fresh orange juice will save him!!  ;-)  And here I am, in my happy place, warm in bed on my hot pack...its cold out, I should be down playing the night game too....but I'm not....I am sick, and a little tired, and very happy right here.