It began quite nicely, kids played on their own....mine came when called for dinner....hers starting squawking around 5:36pm....the witching hour I remember so clearly!!!! Here is my sister just before she swung into action preparing this lovely gourmet meal of ginger beef, veggies stir fry and noodles!!! I know the feeling well sis.......together we dreamed of drinking a gin and tonic out on my dock together in silence.....one week my lovely, one week!!!
And while Carrie put Ellie into the bath, Jack and I played a terribly entertaining and hilarious game of "Guess what THIS is??!!" as we would sneak a corner of 'something' into the corner of the skype camera....I am sure he would have gone on for much longer than I had the stamina for...but man, that was a fun and unexpected way to spend the evening. Love you guys....can't wait to see you next week!! xoxo

