Thursday, October 17, 2013

Family Dinner and the super long day......

Today was a long day in Nanaimo.....there is much to do and not enough time in the day to do it - and I am firing on all cylinders while I am there.  Marg was kind enough to pick the kids up for early dismissal so I was able to stay for the full day.  It was alot of driving today and we all arrived to the Rentons for dinner just before 6.  This little guy was one of the first people to see me and say "who's sick!!!?"...if only he knew that it was me.  (its not the kind of thing you announce at family dinner though, but I was wiped--fighting this cold for almost 2 weeks now!)
Madi turned 19....JL made amazing Souvlaki....Chris picked $50 worth of mushrooms before dinner....Jordyn and I spent some sweet couch time together.....it was a really nice evening after a really long day.  
When we got home, kicked into gear for lunches, homework, and here are my boys getting additional flossing lessons.....