It was a very rushed day at work today as there wasn't enough time in my work day.....but I was there to pick up the boys as they got out of school. I love being there when they are finished...I love that they don't really know that mommy has a job!!!
It was alot of driving today -- can you say taxi!!? As I drove the boys to piano, then to a playdate, then to the grocery store: they are big helpers!!
It was alot of driving today -- can you say taxi!!? As I drove the boys to piano, then to a playdate, then to the grocery store: they are big helpers!!
When we finally pulled into the driveway, it was after 5, I was starving, and had been dreaming of mongolian beef that had been slow cooking all day!! with rice, veggies, yum!! And i WATCHED chris put the beef in the crock pot, but you know what I DIDN'T do? I didn't make sure he plugged the crock pot IN!!! This was me after walking into home that did NOT smell like simmering dinner, with my arms loaded with groceries, totally bagged from the day......Isaac rubbed my back for awhile.
Since said husband was out picking mushrooms all afternoon and MIA when I madly was texting him angry messages to his phone, this is where we ended up doing our homework.
I read them french books and Isaac did his math homework.


