Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday - Pro D Day!!! DAY OF COUSINS!!!

My kids got a double dose of cousin time today.  I love how they all play together so well.  Laura arrived with her crew around noon, along with an extra boy, Malcolm.  Carrie and I had made fresh buns and fresh pea soup that the kids all gobbled up and then went upstairs to trash the attic.  They had a good time!  Around 2, we tossed them all outside while Carrie and Ellie went for a nap!  It's amazing how long a pit can occupy 7 kids!!  It was nice to Laura and I to stand and watch them....after awhile, they seem to divide into their own camps, doing various things.
The red coats were funny......these kids are all so full of beans, lots of laughing....i love it.  All super sweet kids.
The two older kids encouraging Elliot to SMILE!!!
My SIL.  We've decided to visit Susan for my birthday.....it will be nice to have some one on one time together.....her november is so packed, and my december is full, so I am glad we can potentially carve this time out to go visit Susan!  I am excited for them to meet.  Turning 38 is cool too.  30's have been awesome.
THE RED COATS!!!
Oscar!!  Such a sweet and funny kid.....
The afternoon went by quickly......