The morning was nice and low key.....we initially had so many place to go; initially this was the weekend I was to go and watch Kim get married....but she got married anyways without me being there!! Doesn't she look beautiful? Even though I couldn't be there, I sent along a letter to be read to her at the reception from Sheri, Daphne and myself. Her sweet friend recorded the MC reading it and sent me Kims reactions to hearing it....it was so special. So much of my childhood was spent with this girl...I am super happy for her...
.

Tanya was 'on her way' to HER cabin in Youbou, and enstead of taking me up on meeting her in Lake Cowichan to get the birdies back, she came straight to the lake......and didn't leave. Its ok...I had a few moments of "ACK! I want to be alone!" but those moments passed when we switched locations...funny how energy changes with boys and it gets to a level that is so annoying and then we switch and its like it resets again. But my kids were being so annoying with the audience of Spencer and his sweet friend. So, here we are taking a walk to see how Chris was doing in the Lava Forest.
Isaac fell off the balance beam.....here he is lying in the bark mulch afterwards.....it was kindof un-nerving how still he was being considering how nuts he was for most of the day.....





