Started the day with a latte;
Kids went to daycamp at the arena.... Unfortunately the big "no" lady was there all day (yesturday she just did the morning and the fun "yes" lady did the afternoon). I went to work..... Came home and started a big project thanks my mother in law who generously is passing this beauty along to us!! Its a solid wood cabinet made in Brazil!
We dreamt up a beautiful pantry!! Simple, clutter free, lovely! But this cabinet needed a beautiful room to go into. Enter 4 pairs of hands ... Eager to transform.
It's a crazy room to paint with all the cracks, thankful for the extra hands!! All the girls came for dinner.....it was nice but I am still learning to breath through the mess....
Fun time with henna tattooes....
Seinfeld time with Chris now.... Kids have been read to and are fast asleep. Good day. I miss my sister....2 more sleeps!!!!