Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday....

Kelly is cooking this week and she knows that I love the croissants and eggs breakfast.  This is what she gave me on my way to work today!  I passed along the cinnamon bun but I enjoyed everything else here!!!  What a sweet friend hey??
After work, I went to my happy place to see Elizabeth.  We think back to the days we would go for runs and long playdates....and now I have to book time to see her!  She is getting tougher to get into, I am having to book in advance.....but she makes me feel like I have pretty hands.  I tried to help her clean a little bit after as she was cleaning up her last massage and wax, but her place is quite spotless....she works so hard.  She was cleaning the waxing room and she tried to lure me in there for a bikini wax....and told her absolutly no way, I am a baby even with my eyebrows....so she jumps on that 'get in here, lets do your eye brows'....nope, I'm good.  So we actually got to sit down for a quick coffee before her next client.  I am so incredibly proud of what she's done and created at Monet Spa.....such a beautiful 'girl cave'.  And today my fingernails are pretty much the color of her walls here!!  Welcome summer!!!   
Evening fun...this is around 7:30pm...the boys play happily together on the surfboard.  Please please always love eachother like this......