Brett and Isaac playing around after the 'Show' .....
Meg and I played some ping pong with venelope Von sweet!!! (Ok, that's not her real name, but doesn't she look like the "glitch" from Wreck it Ralph?? I loved this girl.... She was so fun this week, she one of the girls Isaac made do 100 push ups and a few planks .... During one of the games, I learned the hard way not to yell "run glitch!!!!" as she was running by ... I was only trying to be encouraging because we had agreed that she though the nick name was cool. But it doesn't sound like glitch when you yell it at the top of your voice. Oops.

While the girls were enjoying the concert, chris was busy working with staff to set up all these lanterns to line a magical path down to the dock where the girls would walk down, in pairs, in whispered excitement and gasps about how beautiful it all was ... it really looked magical.
They walked down the path do the dock and each were able to take a floating lantern and set it off into the water ... and then we all just watched them float away .... it was a really stunning experience.





