After dinner Isaac and I helped Chris prep a little bit for the night game. Here are a couple cabin leaders heading off to hide before their campers come find them for the after dinner game......
Dancing and faceless ....
The astronaut explaining the game. He was going to be much more gruff with the instructions until he saw four girls in the front row, crying, and scared ..... His voice softened and he explained a little more detail than he normally would of. It's not a scary game at all, but so many of the kids have bought into the story, that they were genuinely scared. Kids love the astronaut. It's been great for Chris's soul to see these kids love the games and they have totally bought into the characters and the story line this week. Chris had so many little kids talk to him about how glad they were that he wasn't really "a bad guy", and that he just made a bad choice in stealing the game board....one little girl tugged on his shirt and said "it's ok, sometimes I get mad and make bad decisions too"....as I was running through the astro belt tonight with a tiny girl, I was attack hugged by Hannah! My little junior camper from years ago!!
Night game 2014.... Success!!!Well done my love!!! What a crazy game!! I loved listening to all the kids talking about their missions and still having to "buy space boots and get to the black hole, or catch a falling star, or get the Zorgon slime" !!! So creative .... So proud of you.





