Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday .... 1/2 day off.

Good morning ..... final day of teen girls.....
Lattes on the dock with this girl before breakfast .... its been so nice having her around this week .... we are both so busy during the day but we have been able to carve time out here and there .... this was a nice way to end the week.
After camp was over, we took the boys to camp to our new favorite hair dresser - hello $10 boys haircuts!! She is pretty fresh out of school, so her prices are still pretty reasonable in the best salon in town!
Post - hair cut cuddles..... well, always by force ... but Elliot never gives anything up easily.
Bunch of handsome guys .... lotta love in this picture.  
While the boys went to check out boys stores, Meg and I walked around downtown together ... enjoyed the sun and some thrift stores.
And then we hit up our favorite sushi place .... I wish I could remember what meg was showing isaac....but it was such a beautiful day, we sat outside on the patio, ate sushi and chatted ... it was over too quick.
I just loved this pic of this boy ... just a boy, in front of some guy....haha.