Sunday, April 05, 2020

Sunday, April 5th

Thought this was appropriate ..... and relevant. 

Saw a post that called it “the quarantine coffee” .... served over ice, it was whipped coffee .... it was an interesting drink.  Kind of fun to try something new but I probably won’t do it again. 

Nettles were ready for soup!  My whole family loves this soup - I’m so glad!

Isaac went off for a bike ride to Lake Cowichan this afternoon.  I think he’s feeling a bit stir crazy and missing his friends.  I don’t blame him.  I do too ...

This evening we cut some more wood for the woodshed since we’ve been burning every day to warm our house. 

Unfortunately Isaac hit a piece of wood and a chunk flew up so quickly and hit him in the face. It hit his nose before hitting the  top of his eye and and side of his face.  So grateful it skipped over his eyeball .... lucky kid. 

Elliot found my hiding spot in my closet .... I hide marshmallows and chocolate chips for baking ...

And this is what the kids will hopefully follow starting tommorow. Lots of flexibility - morning walk? Not if you don’t want to, just move your body in some way - we have a treadmill they like to use (because they can watch Simpsons while the walk lol).  

We will see how this upcoming week goes!!!!!!