Brad woke me up with a picture of his age of money on YNAB, so I took my own screen shot and sent it to him .... here is his -

Here is ours - he wasn't happy that we're ahead lol.....

Here is ours - he wasn't happy that we're ahead lol.....
Ella turned 12 today ... so as part of outside time this morning, Elliot and Isaac rode their bikes to the program office and got supplies to decorate their yard in Mesachie .... very sweet ...
Found this selfie from Elliot on my phone ....
He decided to bike to Lake Cowichan ... Isaac went too .... but Elliot turned to go home once he reached the library ... he is really enjoying biking these days ....
Once they got home and I was in the hammock...they saw that I was alone and both crawled in ....
"Look mom! The first mouth I ever ate from!"
Elliot liked the outdoor rug I put out under the hammock ..... she crawled all the way through underneath ....
This kid was bored today ....
Off for his next bike ride ....
Mittens came on this last bike ride as I ran to Mesachie .....
She tolerates things ....
Here we are at the gate, my end goal .... 10 pushups for Isaac and I, and 10 squats for Elliot and I (he only wants to work his lower half lol)
The selfie I sent to Lisa after I was done because I hadn't' run since I hurt my calf a few weeks ago ... but it looks like it healed up and I just needed a little push to get going again .....it was a hard run ... first one back always is .....
Just showing off this kids tattoo ....
We played a few Disney rides on youtube .... we miss Disney ....
This one was from Expedition Everest ... when we were there all those years ago ... it was when we first learned Isaac had epilepsy but didn't realize what we were looking at because he was just get dizzy for a short period and smile while it was happening (frontal lobe seizures affect facial expression) ... so we thought it was vertigo or an ear infection ... but he remembers clearly having seizures on expedition Everest and the Tower of Terror ... he also remembers having a seizure on the dock of my parents boat down in Florida and starting to shimmy do the edge of the dock and couldn't stop - we all new crocodiles lives in the marina bay ... so that was a little scary ....
