Not an overly exciting day today ... but HOT!!!!! I worked in my office all morning ... Isaac has a new favorite breakfast which is eggs benny...so he made me some too on my fresh sourdough .... so that was yummy ....
I watched Elliot through my office screen window ride his bike to Lake Cowichan to pick up the Ipad that the school is lending to students who need more tech. I figured on days that I am working, the boys can't use my computer .... so we needed one more screen for schoolwork ....
The day was a blur ... not sure what happened ... lots of parenting, lots of conversations about life, I am also pms'ing so that adds a whole other dimension to dealing with me lol ... we went to home depot so that Chris could return something and exchange it for something else to finish his merch hut - he does alot with a little! Camp has frozen ALL spending so he figures it out .... while we were in town, Elliot has been asking for more watermelon flavor to make his candies with ... so I took a risk and they had good measures in store .. we literally didn't have to touch anything ... so that was good - we got watermelon flavor drops as well as citric acid ... and he made candy tonight and handed it out to all of us and the neighbors ... he was pretty happy with this batch .... sour watermelon!!
But after the candy was made, they both dunked a piece of candy directly into the citric acid (thats the powder that makes it super sour!!) and then they filmed eachother eating it!!
So, that was fun for them (insert eye roll)
The sun is amazing ....
I had to keep chasing it as it kept going behind the trees ....