It was the most beautiful day! Sunny days are my favorite. Early this morning, Isaac left for Lake Cowichan on his bike. Simone’s mom asked if Isaac could take Simone out for a bike ride because she hasn’t done anything for ages. He told her he would be there at 7am, she didn’t come out of her house until after nine. Isaac didn’t knock, just texted and said come outside! He rode around the neighbourhood until he got a text from her. He is a very patient friend.....
While Chris was off at work, the boys and I puttered in the yard. We filled up the garden beds and enjoyed the sun.
I had purchased a roast for Easter dinner, but with all this hot weather, nobody feels like a big roast beef dinner, and it was time to use up the meat. So I slow cooked beef stew all day on the stove. It was really good.
Also did another go of sourdough.
And these are for the boys because we have a lot of cream cheese to use up from the camp :-)
A short little walk and some axe throwing before the sun went down.