When i look at my boys....especially today.....especially today.....my heart swells and breaks at the same time. On an evening when 18 sets of parents are mourning the loss of their little kindergartners tonight.....and my sweet boys are busy running and laughing and playing in waves with their parents.....my heart hurts and I can't even comprehend what that loss could possibly feel like.
Thank you Lord for my beautiful boys......what happened today at that elementary school makes everything else seem insignificant! I can't imagine the devastation...i really can't. i loved this blog post that not one of my good friends, but two, posted this afternoon. That there is so much evil in this world, and until I take a breath and remember that I believe in a God bigger than I am, who has everything planned out already and has the best laid plans for my life, I need to remember that when I look at my babies and feel this momentary terror for their future. With all the evil out there, will I be able to protect them for much longer?? I have to trust.......and I do wonder (and hope, as that is a big part of my faith)....what was it like after the shooter died? Did he have to face Jesus and explain what he did with his morning?