Sunday, December 29, 2013

Almost home!!!

Was this just this morning????  Oh man, 4:30am seems like a long time ago....

Walked away from the car rental easily...security guards shuttled us to the front of a new line.... They scanned the sand I brought back thinking it could be "something" else?  That was fun.  
Isaacs dizzy spells have increased today. It hasn't even fun for him at all, for any If us really.  Here he is just after one of his spells on the ferry.  His key words that he uses to let us know is "girls eyes! Boys eyes!!"  I heard him yell this from behind me and I ran back and held onto him. Poor kid. 
We headed up to the buffet upstairs in this ferry.  It was amazing.  Yummy food, beautiful food, very good ending. 
So nice to see family on the other side of this long day. 
We stopped in quickly to see marg who had had a migraine that day so she was resting at home.  Here is Isaac telling her stories!  Chistmas dinner at their house tommorow night!
And because we have a light shining down on us, Tanya met us at her office to check Isaac over.  Today was the most brutal day for his dizzy spells. Swimming, luggage, flights.....kind of a perfect storm for his neck/back/ears.  She spent an hour on him.  
There was a big difference in the neck pain he had before she put her hands on him.  She did a big neural test on him to rule a few things out, lots of talking and 
figuring things out.  She stretched out his neck and even I could see a big difference in him afterwards.  
And then it was home with a nice welcome from our friends and all is as it should be.   So nice to be home.  But I'm freezing!!!!