Here we are on our morning walk with Daisy......
Mom loves the beach.....
This morning after mom and I walked, Chris and I took the boys to the local oceanographic society down the road here. We learned all about turtles and nurse sharks, and got to pet sting rays!!
In the car afterwards.....Chris wanted to go into Best Buy...no thanks....so the boys and I stayed in the car.
just hanging out......nothing to do, and happy to do that.
Then it was time for a little fun on the beach. Very windy, but the boys took off their shirts and went and played in the water. It was the best time for them, and the worst time for me. {My imagination runs wild with the visual fear in my head of undertows pulling my boys out to sea, OR that a shark will come and bite them ... both valid fears, by the way}
When we got back to the boat, Chris continued his work on breaking the coconut open.....
Success.....it was awesome. That's my folks boat in the background.....
Does anyone ever get over these sunsets??
The boys stayed home with Nona and Grand dad tonight while Chris and I went to see the Book Thief. I had just finished the book and couldn't wait to see the movie! The movie sucked compared to the richness of the book. I was thoroughly disappointed. It didn't help that it was on this evening that my back went out somehow, so much of the night was spent bent over trying to stretch out my back!!









