Mom packed an awesome lunch for us all, and we were all in the road by 7:30! Not bad for 6 of us! The ride seemed to pass quickly as Elliot read us about 30 pages of his book and Isaac kept us entertained by re-reading funny Calvin and Hobbes comic strip scenarios.
We arrived at Epcot at about 10:30 - ready to roll!
We saw the first ride had a super short wait;
After that our first goal was to get fast passes for our favorite ride; Soarin'.
It's the best ride! And because I can be a scammer, I was able to get mom one more ride after this one! I just remember how much I loved it, but it's such a shocker the first time you see it, I really remember wanting a second chance to really absorb this amazing soarin experience!! We were both a little giddy.
After our little adventure, we met back up with the boys. The rest of the day was filled with designing a car at the test track, holding 'Alice in Wonderland' in moms hand, we laughed alot this day.
We were all pretty bagged on the way home. Chris stayed awake for the 2 hour drive back to the boat......It was a day full of great memories.





