Sunday, December 29, 2013

Final day - heading back to Orlando!!

Today was a travel day. We woke up in the Bahamas, had lunch with my folks in West Palm Beach, and made the long trek to orlando where we crashed at the most luxurious worldmark.  The day was quite seamless. We've been quite blessed.  

Here is the highlight reel: 
Mama Bahamas stealthily trying to get another $100 out of lowly tourists because I bought Chris's airline ticket with the name Chris and not Christopher like his passport says.  I won and kept the $100.  
Their record book made me laugh;
And I just love how far Elliot has come on his travel ability. He signs his own documents, answers (quietly) when asked a direct question....it's just nice. 
Security check;
On our way!!!!
Excited for home!!
Time for lunch!!!! I love the Olive Garden.  
Great lunch.... So nice to spend a bit more time with mom and dad. 
The boys have gotten quite attached to Nona and grandad this past month with the amount of quality time they were all able to spend together.  

After a long afternoon of driving, ending up at the worldmark was the biggest treat ever!!!  It felt so luxurious!!!!   First up was a swim!!  
Always the first one in!!!!
Launch!!!!
Chris enjoying the heated pool while I watched from the hot tub......ahhhhh!
Final swim!!
I want a bed like this at home....
The boys didn't enjoy their bed as much as I enjoyed ours!  Elliot was happy but Isaac said it hurt his back.  
Happy to be heading home to have isaacs team look at him.  It's been quite un nerving being in the US with a $1000 deductible for any medical treatment he needed as well as away from Tanya.  His dizzy spells have increased and we will be thankful to be back on home soil. 

But what an incredible trip.