Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Camp family Christmas Party 2014

It was a sweet night.  Here are the camp kids getting ready for their Christmas gifts from camp.  Andy and Jinny tried to explain that gifts weren't important and what, in fact, was.   Pretty sure it all sounded like Charlie Browns teacher.  The boys loved their new Lego sets and mini battleship game to play on holiday !
Sweet mini stockings from Jinny !!  She spoiled them!
Andy, our fearless, genuine, and loving leader.... Another white elephant round iod gifts done for another year!
One of the sweetest moments: Jordyn picks her gift and opens beta food.... She is confused, as we all are, until Andy re-enters the room with a beta fish!  She was more than excited ..... " you are all leaving with stuff!  But I will be leaving with a new friend!!"  Super sweet: 
It's always a different feeling each year, but the underlying tones are always the same....I am part of a suberb group of people I am lucky and blessed to call my friends/family.  No better way to launch the holiday season!