Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter morning walk.....in the place we love.

Feeling especially thankful and a little teary today.  So much to be thankful for....so much to fear....so much to lose.....it comes in waves.

While Chris slept, his throat is so sore, the boys and I went for a walk.  We talked about the day we one day will not live here....that change is the only thing that is constant in our lives.   The boys kept saying that they would never want to live anywhere else.....and neither would I, I have never lived in one place as long as I have lived in this home.  We've been so incredibly blessed.....we took a walk to the back property to take a look at a house for sale that backs onto the property.   It makes you wonder where your priorities are and what you would choose to do next, if you had to chose a next step after where you are now.
These boys.....oh they break my heart......I just look at them and could cry.....they are so loud, and crazy, and funny, and I love them more than anything else.....today we spent the day inside, fire on, watching movies, eating, holding hands....and just not going anywhere.
This is going to be over so quickly....I can't believe Isaac is almost 10!  
And this joker is almost 8!!!
He insists on climbing this mountain IN his stilts.....after we were done here, we explored around the back 40 in the yard of a house for sale that backs onto the camp property.  It may be a sweet little house, but it has neighbors that have garbage strewn everywhere.....
Here we are walking...one boy on each side...each fighting to tell me a story .... they are getting mad at the other for not letting them talk.....it was very cute.  Isaac has put a bandaid on his face so he'll stop picking at a cut.....
The progression of these next shots are hilarious.  Little Elliot pushes Isaac, who is on his stilts......


Now it is time to chase the geese.....I love this place.