Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Long day in nanaimo....then sushi.

Starting long days in nanaimo every Wednesday now so it can be my dedicated day of contracts. This morning starting with an analyst meeting.  I got a kick out of the two managers hunkered over their phones;
Though today was supposed to be contracts, the day was full of conversations and visiting long term care facilities to place DS in a new home.  Here was the activity of the day; ball throwing.  (Or hit everyone in the head and then chase the ball yourself and throw it again....it was mainly the worker who played)
Back at the office I made a pact with Randi and Mary that we will watch out for eachother in 40 years that we will never go to a place like this. 

Time for BBQ lunch in the sun with my peeps. 
On the way home, the boys spotted the bears at the front of town.  We laughed.
After a hard day, it was nice to get together with my camp family for sushi. He's a great sushi maker.
Wild day.... But mostly good things.  I have a wonderful crew.