Thursday seems to be the day I can catch up with friends and just......sit.
This morning after school drop off, I went and bought a leather couch for $50 for the womens retreat lounge for more seating, and then off to my favorite spot for coffee with this girl. Always nice to catch up.
This morning after school drop off, I went and bought a leather couch for $50 for the womens retreat lounge for more seating, and then off to my favorite spot for coffee with this girl. Always nice to catch up.
And then, not too long after Cristin left, this girl showed up.....such a breath of fresh air....its been a nice morning so be here....but I am realizing on this day, how tired I am. Thursdays have really no "running" in them....so I was having a wave of sadness when Nic arrived, which was embarrassing. I am not a crier, but man, lately, they just come in waves out of nowhere. The reset button is hit, and then I am fine again.....it makes me wonder how Rachel is. People keep asking me how she is...but really, how can she be? She's walking through it, with lots of support, but still her and Paul have to walk through it together. You just do what you have to do.....no emotions really tied to it, just have to keep stepping no matter what waves wash over you. Its hard to be here while they are there....

