Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesdays in nanaimo.

By the time a little bubble pops up on my computer from Mary at 12:47pm saying "Hungry!!!"....I figure I have already done my best work with my freshest brain.  So, we head out to our favorite restaurant lately for a "Dragon Bowl".... we always pretend to look at the menu but always end up ordering the same thing.  And each week, we seem to sit across from eachother and debrief the latest....much of our time is spent shaking our head and shrugging our shoulders.....nice to have a friend to go through this job with.  We both laugh alot and are working as hard as we can, within the constraints given....its quite an experience.
After work, Rach wanted some tank tops, so we were facetiming through the clothing department to make sure I got the right ones.....then this guy got on the screen telling me what size, color, etc of gitch he wanted.....I am missing them being around...we are all making the best of things, and laughing alot... 
Jax asked me where I was, and this was his response when I told him where I was buying his dad underwear!!  Man, I laughed..