It was a beautiful day....and all I really wanted today was to stay home, and have friends around in our space.
Rentons took us up on our offer right away this morning, I'd like to think it was because they were feeling this way as well. But they generously brought a pile of food, enough for lunch and dinner....and then we just ate, and walked and talked and chased children (well, I mostly watched JL chase children....and told her I would watch one of her children at one point, but pulled an Andy and got distracted....she is very forgiving for my shortcomings.....)
The highlight of the day for all of us was facetiming with Jax and Rach.....here are the two little friends swapping stories. Leleini spoke of her new found talent to whistle and that she was JUST down at the playground, but now she ran up here to go potty....and Jax's story was showing off his new 'button' ... unfortunatly, he was quite firm on the fact that we were NOT to call him Ironman.....
He was in fine form today, apparently being quite bossy! They are nicknaming him Lord Business.
Tucker follows me around, I think he figures I will eventually end up next to Rachel....you should have seen how fast he ran across the field to me when I did her stupid noise in his direction {HOO! HOO!}, I wonder if he thought it was her. ;-( I tried to get it on video that cone flapping in the wind!!!
Dinner......such a great day...that totally flew by!!
Highlight of this little guys day!!!
Welcome to the first bonfire and bbq of the year at the Burdges! Sweet little Quinn and Bennet!
Chicks go Quading......
So low key, so nice to be with camp family....we talked alot about the friends we are missing and all the antics they get up to that make our lives richer for being here. We are excited for them to come home!!

