Oh Tucker....lets go for a walk!!! Wanna go to wildside? ya!? ya?! Ok! Lets go!! You can drag Isaac ALL the way there!!
Ah, the front field!! The calm before the storm......
We keep Tucker still and quiet and he is such a sweet dog with this awful looking wound....but its not 10 minutes later that I realize that I actually have the car keys in MY pocket!! ARG!!!
So, then I take off running .....(its uphill to the gate, holy cow!!)....I ended up calling Kelly, still running, thankfully she answered and hung up as soon as I yelled 'Tuckers had an accident! come get me at wildside!' I am still running down the road when she gets to me.....we race down to get tucker, load him into the car, everyone else loads into kellys car and we take off. (Its amazing in itself that Kelly was even at the office at 5:30!!) As I am pulling away, Isaac pops up from the back saying 'i want to come too!'....little stowaway!
So, we drive to the vet...they are waiting for us. Its a young staff and they are all there giving Tucker so much love! They were very unimpressed with the wound.....'merely a flesh wound....didn't even puncture the muscle or bone!' I think they were expecting bone hanging from skin from how out of breath I was when I called? All I kept thinking when I was calling was "really??! today Tucker?? Today is when you decide to get all your fur ripped from your leg?!
Here we are arriving....we got to go into the back, Isaac said his good-nights, he was so sad.
An overnight stay and an all inclusive trip to mexico a vet bill later......waiting for Tucker to emmerge!
"Come ON lady!!!" {I have to unfortunatly do the lame 'talking for Tucker' now that Paul is away...}
Pretty happy dog.....











