And this picture below shows them watching him together, while he works on the patio. Oh, I could say so much more....but I won't. I overheard Chris ask one of them "_____, what do you think of this?" And I watched for an answer that never even came.... Sigh. I admire Chris so much for continuing to try to work this out. So proud of this man.
Everyone quit working, but not Chris.
And then Andy comes out and the two can dream and strategize together.
I love the friendship these two have.... It makes the struggles all the more doable when you are in the trenches with a friend.
Speaking of friendships, Brayden and Isaac have had a nice day together.
Update: Chris followed a nudging that one of the men, who got along with him well before he joined the IF board but lately has been giving him the cold shoulder for reasons unknown, and decided that enstead of having a conversation about it, would work alongside him today. At the end of the day, said man, saw what Chris was doing with his plan with the patio and had a complete turnaround. Night and day difference after they worked together for the day....and cleared up some misconceptions. Which is probably the root of all the issues.... Too many people on the telephone wire needing to relay information and things get lost in translation. So.... It was a bit of a victory today and my heart feels much lighter.
Also....one of the men we really look up to and have grown to trust and consider a bit of a mentor was up the other day. And he said something to me that has hit me quite profoundly. "Both parties feel they are doing the best for the camp, they believe it with all their being. This brings them to defending their reasons and with that, comes keeping the other party in line with whatever method needed."
I don't like to speak of the struggles here because 90% of our lives here are so full of amazing grace. But Arg!!!! If we could just throw one person out of this camp circle, I know the name and will continue to pray it happens somehow.






