Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Slow to start..... But what a beautiful day.

It was hard to get this morning.  Started with selfies from Mary as she was having a tough time getting moving too; here was my response selfie to hers; I had 20 minutes to get dressed and fed and do the same for my sleeping kids...
10 minutes later; 
Work day was weird-I knew I was dreading it for some reason today. My little convo with mark was a fun part though; (FYI: "Paris" is an operating system within the organization)
After piano, this afternoon at home has been nice. 

Reading a book called "the psychiatric tower of babble: understanding people with developmental disabilities who have mental illness".  The day was hard because I get these sneak peaks into the "underbelly of society" as Catherine likes to call it.  And it gets harder when I start to get to know the individuals and learn what they are enduring at the hands of the people who are supposed to be caring for them.