Here is Isaac playing yanin a song on the piano for her birthday this morning:
Happy to be on the road. Kids got their road trip prezzies but had to wait til ladysmith to get them: Elliot got his favorite type of coloring book ...
While Isaac got an ink drip toy that he has loved ever since seeing them in his neurologists office.
Packing up the car this morning, I suddenly was hungry and realized that I had followed directions of taking the antibiotic pill on an empty stomach, but was hungry now. So I had some cereal. One minute I am sitting enjoying my meal, the next I am heaving just air into a dirty boys bathroom toilet. Inhuman noises flying out of my mouth as Elliot is running to his room pluging his ears (empathetic soul eh?)
After a few yells, (seriously, why can't I be a quiet puker? The noise is quite disturbing to me!!) -- a totally grossed out and empathetic Chris carefully came and put towel under my head and arms as I lay close to that dirty toilet....and then he used it as a life lesson to the boys to have better aim when they pee because you never know when your mom is going to come lay in it.


