Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday.

Had no plans today so after dropping the kids off at school, I went into work for a few hours.  Then around noon, I headed to margs to work on re-covering my quad seat ... But alas the staple gun wasn't cooperating.  

After school pickup, we made a nice dinner of pot roast, Greek salad, steamed broccoli, homemade fries (kids hate Greek salad, so they chose a handful of raw spinach .... ).  You're welcome mom, I know you love to know what we eat!

It was so beautiful out, so we headed over to the track after dropping off recycling. 

Requests were made for ice cream so we went to town to pick up vanilla icecream and then we made our own homemade milkshakes!!
And then one of the highlights of the day; talking and laughing with this girl.  
She's having such a blast on the coast guard ship.  We were laughing because brad told her today "holy man, I am exhausted!! Why am I exhausted??!"  So funny!!
I love living here.