I don't make it a priority with many of my friends but for some reason it has always been important to me to ensure this girl is celebrated on her birthday!! So this year, we celebrated by heading to the Chemainus Theatre for their lunch buffet and a sweet show called "Grace and Glorie"... I can say, hands down, one of the most enjoyable shows I have seen at the theatre!!!
We had over an hour and a half to eat and catch up.... It was quite luxurious considering we don't seem to get this kind of time together very often. What made it really nice at one point was the pianist played "The Homecoming"..... Made me think of my dad! Oh we ate so well today ..... It was fun .....
One of my longest standing, closest friends .... I love her to bits! Funny thing on the way to our carpool meeting place, I was texting my mom what I got for Cristin for her birthday .... When I realized I hadn't closed the window from my last conversation with Cristin and I had sent it to HER!!!! Ack!!! I quickly typed "don't read your texts!!!! It was meant for my mom!!!!" .... Oh I laughed .... Such a dork .... Thankfully she was driving and only saw the "don't read this!!...."



