It had been a while since we've all gathered together. So here we are all together celebrating Marg's birthday!!
Unsure how this happened, but suddenly it was time for everyone to tell jokes! Elliot had a few good ones on his own....
These kids were all pretty quite captivating!!!!
I got a kick out of Wren tonight. Here she is licking the icing out of the top of the ice cream cake that we picked up on our way to dinner. There were beautiful blue roses on the top of the cake until I tripped up the stairs and the cake bopped the lid!!! Sigh .... So she made the most of it, and licked the lid clean!
Her super sweet husband organized this birthday dinner for her!
Blowing out candles....
Here is Chris telling Oscar all about the time when Mike told Chris to try a cigarette while they were down at the beach. And once Chris tried it, Mike ran home and told on him!
Here was Oscar's reaction when he was told his dad tattled!! I could watch this kids face all day long.....
Tea Time.
After dinner, we were treated to a fashion show of sorts. Here was one of them... I was impressed that they pulled the doll down into the fashion show considering Isaac says they're always so terrified of it!
Hugging grandma good night!!! Here's Oscar...
Elliot .... Yes, he's getting less selfish with his hugs!!!
Isaac ...
Ava...
This was probably the 15th picture I took!! And this was the only one they were all looking at the camera without bunny ears or a zombie face or arms up or eyes closed!!! Ha... It was so hard to motivate them to all look straight at me and give a nice smile, that Marg finally pipes up "Smile!! this may be the picture they blow up at my funeral!!" Yeah, I'm still laughing at that one ....
It was actually a really great night. Food here is always so good, but everyone was just in a good mood and seemed quite happy to be with each other. I know I was feeling pretty thankful to be with family tonight. Happy Birthday Marg!













