Three of my favorite women joined me for some fun last night!! We went to the local wine bar for Paint Nite!!
here is the instructor, Kim. Doesn't she look like a fairy waving her wand around?!
I just really like these next two pictures. This is Nikki. She lets me draw on her face ....
and she also laughs, kind of like an idiot, like me....
as Kim was drawing out the first door prize of the night, I said 'number two' just as she said 'number two', so Nikki thought I was some kind of psychic ...it was fun. Later in the evening, Jinny won the second door prize so much of our tab was taken care of!!
The rule of the evening apparently was if you said your painting sucked, you had to wear the tiara. I don't remember ever saying that my painting sucked, yet somehow I found the tiara was placed on my head? Not sure what Jinny was doing in this picture.... But that's our instructor down in front. Check out that lion mane hair!!!? Fantastic!!
Don't they all look beautiful?!! So proud of my friends and their skills!!!









