Sunday morning, Amanda and I walked for an hour in LC, she was too scared to come out to me because I guess there have been a lot of bear sightings ... so we had a great walk .. lots to catch up since it had been about 4 months since we had seen eachother .... after the walk, I hustled home to meet this beauty!! She came by for a chai and a visit! This girl is getting married in MARCH!!! ANOTHER wedding to be really excited about and look forward to!
After Gussie left, the boys and I crashed for a few hours watching movies while Chris went out mushroom picking! The Fitzpatricks arrived later in the afternoon .. and soon after their arrival Steve and Chris (of course), took off together on the quads to go mushroom picking together. That was ok though (when they would do this to us when the kids were little, we would get so mad because it was all hands on deck, and hard work to entertain and feed 5 kids .... but this time around, Nicole and I were able to actually get a bit of a visit in while the kids entertained eachother ....
Success!!! (Chris a tiny bit more successful than Steve, but I think they had fun ... Steve made $15 when they were to sell them!!)
Isaac is showing signs of being a great babysitter!! Amara loves him, Danika, however, getting older herself, didn't win any points when she told him he had a messy and disorganized room. I had to laugh because I saw her room the other day when I was at her house, but I said nothing .... she was right ... his room was messy! (and to be fair, she HAD just moved in! ;-) I told him he will probably have a crush on her in a few years ... he thought that was gross.
Dads took all the kids to the dryshed to play at the carnical that was still set up from the retreat ....
It was a fun Thanksgiving Sunday because they were as tired as we were ... so we had pizza and wings and just had a relaxing time together ..... I love our Thanksgiving traditions with this family and watching their girls get older! It goes so fast!






