Kelly was in the office the other day and suggested that she would like the camp gals to get together. So .... dinner at Jakes and painting mugs afterwards ended up being the plan ..... this first pic I know is super blurry ... but whatever .... gotta love the iphone selfies ...
This was my mug .. I am pretty excited to see how it turns out! We get to see it tomorrow!
Here is my mug "after": This girl is super creative and she did such an intricate design on her mug ... it was very cool.
Always a pleasure being in the presence of this girl ... we didn't get ANY time together on this night but perhaps another time. She made her daughter a beautiful little ladybug box ....
Jinny's birthday was the night before, so we were kindof doing all kinds of celebrating!
See what I mean? Look at that design!!
The crew ....


