Saturday, October 01, 2016

Intermediate Carnival Night!!

Chris works for weeks getting ready for this night!! And it sure pays off when you see the campers faces as they race into the gym as the doors open!!!

Got home from driving mom to the airport and found Chris explaining a game to the campers ....
I miss Isaac .... He came over for a hug before heading back with his friends....
Had to test the cookies from the cookie castle (Chris set up cookie decorating in the castle!! So fun for the kids!!)
So here the staff are just pre-campers!! 
Flood gates are open!!
Every year my favorite spot in front of the fire!!
Finding one of my favorite camp friends!!f
Best part of camp: here Chris got this seemingly moody kid in grade 8 to open up and start talking about heart stuff with him. I had to take a picture because this is what we are here for.  I loved watching this conversation and this kid open up to Chris about his thoughts and struggles with God and faith.  
And then Isaac came and joined in by the fire. 
Deanna, Glen, Chris and myself hit the hayride and after we got off, Elliot came to find us with super tired eyes on, saying "I'm tired! Need to go to bed"
So a quick picture with Elliot and then I snagged a quick one with Isaac on our way out. 
It's a fun life!!