Sunday, October 30, 2016

Low key weekend ....

I wasn't feeling too well over the weekend, so I laid low for much of it.... However Chris, the ever lasting bundle of energy, bones out of bed in the morning and goes metal detecting. Here he is showing the boys his spoils of coins from his treasure hunt.
My sweet little Buttons in for morning cuddles ..... It's Tuesday and I am still thinking of her. Missing her ....
Nicole and her family came over for Sunday afternoon. They brought dinner!! Which was such a gift considering I had gotten out yet to buy our groceries for the week yet this weekend.
After we all went for a little walk through Mesachie, the men went quading, and we hung out at the house while the kids played upstairs. After dinner we actually did an hrm workout.  Here is Isaac taking a picture of us from outside, trying to be all sneaky. But we caught him.
Such a nice visit .... They even brought Finn along ....