Elliot has a sense of humor that is so funny .... found this today in the kitchen ... "I like you a ladle bit"
And Trent sent me his updated calendar for his concussion ....it was a good week last week ... but so far, this week looks like garbage .... he says the vertigo and dizziness is pretty bad...
And to add insult to injury .... here is Isaac ... 3rd day down ... he gets out of bed to have a hot bath and then go back to bed .... he is laying down here watching my favorite movie with me "Big Fish"....it has been his only extra stop today other than his bed or the bathtub.
It has taken me all day (yes, I am slow, and a bad wrapper), but I have been watching over isaac, wrapping presents and watching Netflix all day .... it wasn't how today was supposed to go, but it is how it went .... no idea how tomorrow will go. But we are together ... but my thumbs are a mess ... worried about my family, Laura, Trent, my sister, missing my parents .... and it's always a little bit more stressful when my kid is sick ... Chris has been knitting up a storm for the family ... right now he is in there doing up some wrist warmers for Laura .... he has done some beautiful socks for his dad and a Jeep hat for Trent (I hope Jenny and Marg don't read this tonight lol) .....so ... here we go Christmas 2019.