We left the kids to go snorkeling on our own ... they preferred to build sand castles ... I have to say that holidays with older kids? Some very sweet perks compared to the last time we were here and they were so young .... Chris and I saw 3 turtles on this time around snorkeling!!
Chris is still the most fun dad ever ....
Best view ...
Oh beach ... how I miss you .... though the water in mexico was warmer ... ;-)
Smooth Criminal ....
Our young man ....
Yet still a teenager and needs a ton of sleep ....
We were both so pleased at how much this kid snorkeled ....
We tried to go to the Grand Wailea to see their Christmas lights, but it was a bit chaotic at the hotel with parking and all, so we backtracked a little and parked at the Grand Wailea shops and had very expensive ice cream and window shopped at very expensive stores ....
Sweet time together ....

