Friday, December 06, 2019

Day 2 in Zihuatanejo!

We caught a ferry over to Las Gatas beach today ....

These two beach bums make this look pretty tough hey?

Mom and I sat there ... for awhile ... laughing at many things .... we had fish tacos, guacamole, mojitos ....

The day went by too quickly but as everyone was lining up for the ferry to take them back across the bay, the three of us set off on foot and had a sweet little hike back ....

Dad and I seem to always be in the back ...mom walks way too fast .... not sure where she needs to get to, but it is kind of nice to turn off ones brain and just follow .... I am normally the one with my brain firing with all the next steps needed, so this is a bit of a kick.

Sunset time!!



Then Jungle Pizza time!  We changed into dry clothes and had a great dinner ......

Yummy ...

It was a really nice day ....