Saturday, December 14, 2019

Hawaii - Day 2 - Snorkeling, Chilling and Jumaji 2

I love to wake up early when there is something to see!!  I parked myself outside the resort and watched the sun rise ....
 This is the tree in front of the resort ... so beautiful ...
 Well...someone was excited for snorkeling ....
 He surprised us with staying out longer than anyone snorkeling ... Isaac and I had a good time out at Makenna Landing for snorkeling but headed in to eat our lunch on the beach while Chris and Elliot kept going....
Once back home, Chris needed a nap, and I had a book to read .....

 And Elliot continued to live his best life, back in his housecoat, making Annie's mac and cheese, and playing on his DS.
 After dinner, we headed out to see Jumanji ...
 Isaac took a pic of a guy he thought would look like Chris in a few years .... lol
 Playing tag with Elliot ... while waiting for the movie to start ...
It actually was an entertaining movie -- we couldn't get 4 seats together, but 2 and 2, and they were the oversized comfy recliners ... I may have fallen askeep for a short bit ... but from what I can remember, it was a good movie ....