After a pretty sweet morning with Jody, who grabbed me from the airport and took me home for the night .... I always come away from conversations with her with a new sense of purpose and drive ... she is one inspiring gal .... lots on her plate ...
Waiting at the airport, decided to buy myself a new travel mug with my birthday starbucks card from Jenny ....
The time zones are starting to mess with me, but here I am up in the air again ...
I ended up sitting in a row with a father and daughter who had tense words with eachother before we took off, and then didn't speak to eachother again for the rest of the 6 hour trip, NOR did they watch any movies or anything ... they both just stared ahead at the back of the seats in front of them ... it was super awkward......was thankful to land and get with my no-drama family .... I was ready to see them,